Thursday, February 14, 2008

Journal 02/14/08

Well today is suppose to be a happy day but it is more so a anxious day for tomorrow cause I meet with my doctor and nurse to figure out what medicine I go on. I'm nervous and scared but I trust God in all things. But I'm extremely nervous. I'm probably going to be holding someones hand the entire time. I can just feel the anxiousness though I'm to be anxious for nothing. I'll be okay. I've never been here before...and never thought I would. But...well tears are falling now so I'll conclude for now and come back later.

4 comments:

Thevisionarybutterfly said...

Hey just found your blog. Prayers to you and yours. Just know God can help you through, he is not just some God, he's your God. Stay Blessed.

Yulia Rahmawati said...

belive in God

hanny arianty gultom said...

pray for you.. ^^

Nina said...

Hope you're feeling better?

Nina