Tuesday, February 5, 2008

This Is Me

Well this is the first blog I've done. I guess you can say that I'm using this blog as my voice to speak how I really feel about...whatever. Well so all may know...My name is Chris and I'm 25yrs old. On Janurary 9th of 2007 I found out that I was/am HIV posotive. Wasn't the best news to recieve but since then I've dealt with it. For me finding out was hard because I was so careful. I always used protection. The way I got it was not the way I thought I would. I got it from a partner and though the partner was ever so careful, using condoms even for oral. It still got through. We were in love and to this day we are still bestfriends. The doctors believe that the way I got was because when I was around the age of 18 I was rapped at a house party. So it was just drama all around. So I have is the fact, however i got it. And now from day to day I live with it. One passion I have is a passion for fashion. Its my outlet. As you shall see. But this is me.

No comments: